Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Learn about new and featured studies below or search for clinical trials and studies near you with the Alzheimers.gov Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Imaging Neurodegeneration With [18F]3F4AP (Boston, MA)
- Imaging Neurodegeneration With [11C]MPC6827 (New York, NY)
Dementia Education and Support
- Behavioral Intervention To Support Caregivers of Veterans With Traumatic Brain Injury and Dementia (Memphis, TN)
- Dementia Education for Older Korean Americans With Probable Dementia and Their Caregivers (Bayside, NY, and Annandale, VA)
- Dementia-Friendly Worship Services To Support African American Families Living With Dementia (Atlanta, GA)
- AL001 for Frontotemporal Dementia (multiple locations)
Sleep & Daily Function
- Improving Sleep and Emotional Regulation in Adults With Mild Cognitive Impairment or Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease (Palo Alto, CA)
- Mindful Meditation for Insomnia in Alzheimer’s Disease Caregivers (Los Angeles, CA)
- Virtual Reality Training To Improve Everyday Task Performance in People With Alzheimer’s Disease (Philadelphia, PA)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- CARE Registry for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders – Sign up to learn about studies enrolling Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders for research on dementia, aging, caregiving, and other health topics.
- Cleveland Clinic Healthy Brains Registry – Sign up to take a memory test and receive information about brain health and study opportunities for Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- FTD Disorders Registry – Join to share information and stories about living with frontotemporal degeneration, and receive information about study opportunities.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online.
Or, call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.