Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Biomarkers and Brain Imaging
- Asian Cohort for Alzheimer’s Disease (ACAD) (nationwide)
- New IDEAS: Imaging Dementia-Evidence for Amyloid Screening (Greenbelt, MD)
- UNICORN: Research Repository on Neurodegenerative Disease (Philadelphia, PA)
- Early-Stage Partners in Care for Memory Loss and Dementia (EPIC) (Phoenix, AZ)
- Online Cognitive Behavioral Treatment for Insomnia in Dementia Caregivers (nationwide)
- Neurofeedback Training for People With Aphasia (Baltimore, MD)
Diet and Dietary Supplements
- Glutathione for Alzheimer’s Disease (Houston, TX)
Drugs and Vaccinations
- ATH-1017 for Improving Cognition in People With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease (ACT-AD) (multiple locations)
- BCG Vaccine and Amyloid Levels in Healthy Adults (Eau Claire, WI)
- GV-971 for Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease (multiple locations)
- Metal Endoprosthesis and Cognition (Rochester, MN)
- Near-Infrared Light for People at Risk for Alzheimer’s Disease (Gainesville, FL)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- CARE Registry for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders— Sign up to learn about studies enrolling Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders for research on dementia, aging, caregiving, and other health topics.
- Cleveland Clinic Healthy Brains Registry — Sign up to take a memory test and receive information about brain health and study opportunities for Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- FTD Disorders Registry— Join to share information and stories about living with frontotemporal degeneration, and receive information about study opportunities.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.
Together We Make the Difference! Participate in Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias Clinical Research: http://bit.ly/3t6cc4f