No major advance in Alzheimer’s and related dementias treatment, prevention, or care will be possible without robust clinical research. By joining a study or trial, you become a partner in helping researchers discover new ways to potentially diagnose, treat, and prevent Alzheimer’s and related dementias. You may also:
- Receive medical care and new treatments that are not yet available otherwise.
- Learn about the disease and your medical condition.
- Gain access to resources, such as educational materials and support groups.
- Help provide others with better treatments and prevention strategies in the future.
You may also be interested in:
- Searching for a clinical trial or study near you.
- Learning about registries and matching services.
- Reading the NIH Professional Judgment Budget for Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias for Fiscal Year 2023.