Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Deep Brain Stimulation in Mild Alzheimer’s Disease (Advance II Study) (multiple sites)
- Network Modulation in Alzheimer’s Disease (Charlestown, MA)
- Adult Day Plus Program for Family Caregivers (Baltimore, MD, and Minneapolis, MN)
- Sleep Intervention for People with Alzheimer’s Disease and their Caregivers (Los Angeles and North Hills, CA)
- AL001 for Frontotemporal Dementia (multiple sites)
- Montelukast Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease (Atlanta, GA)
- Safety and Tolerability of PNT001 in Healthy Adults (multiple sites)
- Dental Carotid Cognitive Study (Baltimore, MD)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.