Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials finder.
New and featured studies
- Training for Optimal Routines in Mild Cognitive Impairment (Pittsburgh, PA)
- D-CARE: The Dementia Care Study (multiple sites)
- Speech Language Therapy for Primary Progressive Aphasia (Chicago, IL)
- Strategic Training to Optimize Neurocognitive Functions in Older Adults(Dallas, TX)
- Calorie Restriction and Brain Function in Mild Cognitive Impairment(Ames and Iowa City, IA)
- AR1001 for Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease (multiple sites)
- Valacyclovir for Mild Alzheimer’s Disease (New York, NY)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.