Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Brain Enhancement Training Toward Elders’ Resilience to Aging (Iowa City, IA, and Dallas, TX)
- Light, Metabolic Syndrome, and Alzheimer’s Disease (New York, NY)
- Dementia Family Caregivers’ Mobile App Use (nationwide)
- Digital Memory Notebook App for Functional Independence (Pullman, WA)
- Lithium to Prevent or Delay Dementia (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Valacyclovir for Mild Alzheimer’s Disease (New York, NY)
- Innovations in Dementia Empowerment and Action (Seattle, WA)
- Sensory Enrichment for Older Adults (Irvine, CA)
- Trial-Ready Cohort for the Prevention of Alzheimer’s Dementia (TRC-PAD) (multiple sites)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated on April 28, 2020