Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Biomarkers and Brain Imaging
- Novel Measures for Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention Trials (NoMAD) (multiple sites)
Drugs and Supplements
- K0706 for Dementia with Lewy Bodies (Washington, DC)
- NNI-362 in Healthy Older Adults (Glendale, CA)
- PTI-125 for Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease (multiple sites)
- Valacyclovir for Mild Alzheimer’s Disease (New York, NY)
- Cognitive Training and Neuroplasticity in Mild Cognitive Impairment (New York, NY, and Durham, NC)
- Gamma Induction for Alzheimer’s Disease (Boston, MA)
- Mind-Body Skills and Physical Activity for MCI and Chronic Pain (Boston, MA)
- Targeting Verbal Short-Term Memory in Conjunction with tDCS in Neurodegenerative Disorders (Baltimore, MD)
- Voices of Individuals: Challenges and Experiences of bvFTD (Baltimore and Bethesda, MD; Philadelphia and Radnor, PA)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.
Last Updated on April 28, 2020