Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- In-Home Technology for Dementia Caregivers (multiple sites)
- Mindfulness Training for African American Dementia Caregivers (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Therapeutic Diets in Alzheimer’s Disease (Fairway, KS)
- Down Syndrome Clinical Trials Network-Study of Alzheimer’s Disease (multiple sites)
Drugs and Supplements
- AGB101 for Preclinical Alzheimer’s Disease (Milwaukee, WI)
- Augmenting Cognitive Training in Older Adults (ACT) (Tucson, AZ; Gainesville, FL)
- Tai Ji Quan and Cognitive Function in Mild Cognitive Impairment (Eugene, OR)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation to Increase Executive Function in Older Adults (Durham, NC)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.