This alert links to all of the Funding Opportunity Announcements and notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month. giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Funding Opportunities (published in May 2019) by clicking on the links below:
- PAR-19-269: Cognitive Systems Analysis of Alzheimer’s Disease Genetic and Phenotypic Data (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-19-288: Limited Competition: NIA Genome Center for Alzheimer’s Disease (GCAD) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-20-008: Summer Research Training in Aging for Medical Students (T35)
- RFA-AG-20-016: Lucidity in Dementia (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- RFA-AG-20-017: Lucidity in Dementia (R21/R33 Clinical Trial Optional)
- RFA-AG-20-023: Exploratory Alzheimer’s Disease Research Centers (P20 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-20-025: Understanding Senescence in Brain Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-20-029: Pragmatic Trials of Managing Multimorbidity in Alzheimer’s Disease (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required)
- RFA-AG-20-040: Oscillatory Patterns of Gene Expression in Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-20-043: SCAN: Standardized Centralized Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias Neuroimaging (U24 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- NOT-AG-19-022: Notice of Additional Application Requirements for PA-18-823
- NOT-AG-19-024: Notice of Additional Application Requirements for PA-18-824
Do you have questions about applying for NIA research grants? Read the Research and Funding Frequently Asked Questions.
Last Updated on April 28, 2020