This alert links to all of the Funding Opportunity Announcements and notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month, giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Funding Opportunities (published in March 2019) by clicking on the links below:
- Behavioral and Social Research to Address Health Disparities in the U.S. (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)
- Pragmatic clinical trial on efficacy of managing reduced iron stores on risk of clinically important events in older adults with heart failure and anemia (U01 Clinical Trial Required)
- Limited Competition: Renewal of the Aging Interventions Testing Program (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Interventions Testing Program Data Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Geroscience Approaches to Alzheimer’s Disease (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Geroscience Approaches to Alzheimer’s Disease (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of Special Interest: High-Priority Research Topics for PAR-19-071
- Notice of Change to PAR-17-031 “Role of Age-Associated Metabolic Changes in Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) (R01)”
- Notice of Change to PAR-18-030 “NIA Revision and Resubmission Program Project Applications (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)”
- Notice of Change to RFA-AG-20-004 “Alzheimer’s Disease Research Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)”
- Notice of Change to PAR-17-039 “Comparative Biology of Neurodegeneration (R21)”
- Notice of Change to PAR-17-054, “Leveraging Existing Cohort Studies to Clarify Risk and Protective Factors for Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (R01)”
Interested in funding opportunities in Alzheimer’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease-related dementias (AD/ADRD) research?
Check out the full list of NIA AD/ADRD funding opportunities.