This alert links to all the Funding Opportunity Announcements and Notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month, giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Funding Opportunities (published in September 2019) by clicking on the links below:
- MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavioral and Social Sciences (T32 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Complex Integrated Multi-Component Projects in Aging Research (U19 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Tailoring Interventions to Improve Preventive Health Service Use (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required)
- Dementia Care: Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS): (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) & (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Low Cost Detection of Cognitive Decline in Clinical Settings: (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required) & (R01 Clinical Trial Required)
- NOT-AG-19-037: Notice of Special Interest: High-Priority Research Topics for PA-19-053 and PA-19-056
- NOT-AG-19-040: Notice of Increased Budget Limits and NINDS Participation in PAS-19-316 “Advancing Research on Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and Alzheimer’s-Disease-Related Dementias (ADRD) (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)”
- NOT-AG-19-042: Notice of Change in Application Due Date for RFA-AG-20-045 “Tailoring Interventions to Improve Preventive Health Service Use (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required)”
- NOT-AG-19-043: Notice of Change to Research Objectives and Award Budget for RFA-AG-20-035 “Building Resources for the Basic Biology of Aging in Health Disparities Research (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)”
- NOT-AG-19-046: Notice to Add a Receipt Date to PAR-19-374 “Complex Integrated Multi-Component Projects in Aging Research (U19 Clinical Trial Optional)”
Do you have questions about applying for NIA research grants? Read our Research and Funding Frequently Asked Questions.