This alert links to all the Funding Opportunity Announcements and Notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month, giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Funding Opportunities (published in September 2019) by clicking on the links below:
- MD-PhD Training Program in Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias and the Behavioral and Social Sciences (T32 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Complex Integrated Multi-Component Projects in Aging Research (U19 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Tailoring Interventions to Improve Preventive Health Service Use (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required)
- Dementia Care: Home- and Community-Based Services (HCBS): (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) & (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Low Cost Detection of Cognitive Decline in Clinical Settings: (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required) & (R01 Clinical Trial Required)
- NOT-AG-19-037: Notice of Special Interest: High-Priority Research Topics for PA-19-053 and PA-19-056
- NOT-AG-19-040: Notice of Increased Budget Limits and NINDS Participation in PAS-19-316 “Advancing Research on Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and Alzheimer’s-Disease-Related Dementias (ADRD) (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)”
- NOT-AG-19-042: Notice of Change in Application Due Date for RFA-AG-20-045 “Tailoring Interventions to Improve Preventive Health Service Use (R61/R33 Clinical Trial Required)”
- NOT-AG-19-043: Notice of Change to Research Objectives and Award Budget for RFA-AG-20-035 “Building Resources for the Basic Biology of Aging in Health Disparities Research (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)”
- NOT-AG-19-046: Notice to Add a Receipt Date to PAR-19-374 “Complex Integrated Multi-Component Projects in Aging Research (U19 Clinical Trial Optional)”
Do you have questions about applying for NIA research grants? Read our Research and Funding Frequently Asked Questions.
Last Updated on April 29, 2020