This alert links to all the Funding Opportunity announcements and notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month, giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Funding Opportunities (published in April 52019) by clicking on the links below:
- Limited Competition: Additional Sequencing for the Alzheimer’s Disease Sequencing Project (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Environmental Influences on Aging: Effects of Extreme Weather and Disaster Events on Aging Processes (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of Special Interest: High-Priority Research Topic for PAR-19-070
- Invitation for Input on the 2020 National Research Summit on Care, Services, & Supports for Persons with Dementia and their Caregivers
- Request for Information (RFI): Inviting comments and suggestions for the development of the NIA Longitudinal Rat Resource to study neural and behavioral trajectories of successful cognitive aging
- Notice of Correction to NOT-AG-19-007, “Notice of Special Interest: High-Priority Research Topics for PAR-19-071”
- Notice of Change to PAR-18-185, “Development of Socially-Assistive Robots (SARs) to Engage Persons with Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and AD-Related Dementias (ADRD), and their Caregivers (R41/R42 Clinical Trial Optional)”
- Notice of Change to PAR-18-186, “Development of Socially-Assistive Robots (SARs) to Engage Persons with Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and AD-Related Dementias (ADRD), and their Caregivers (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)”
Are you looking for resources to support study recruitment?
Check out ADORE (Alzheimer’s and Dementia Outreach, Recruitment, and Engagement Resources), a searchable collection of materials for clinical trials recruitment and retention from NIA.
- Find flyers, toolkits, recruitment plans, and more from Alzheimer’s Disease Research Centers, NIH, and other agencies and organizations.
- Browse by recruitment and engagement goals, participant characteristics, and dozens of focused topics
- Get tips for mapping out your strategy from the Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias Clinical Studies Recruitment Planning Guide
- View, download, and share participant testimonial videos
Questions or comments? Email NIAADRR@mail.nih.gov.
Last Updated on April 29, 2020