This alert links to all of the Funding Opportunity Announcements and notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month, giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Funding Opportunities (published in August 2019) by clicking on the links below:
- PAR-19-338: Limited Competition: Renewals of, and Revisions and Resubmissions to, the Longitudinal Early-onset Alzheimer’s Disease Study (LEADS) Cooperative Agreement (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-20-031: Research Education: Short Courses on Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias for the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-20-044: The Biological Mechanisms of Metformin Effects on Aging and Longevity (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- NOT-AG-19-033: Notice of Special Interest: Selective Cell and Network Vulnerability in Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease
- NOT-AG-19-038: Notice to Extend the Expiration Date for PAR-18-644 “Advanced-Stage Development and Utilization of Research Infrastructure for Interdisciplinary Aging Studies (R33 Clinical Trial Optional)”
- NOT-AG-19-039: Notice to Extend the Expiration Date for PAR-18-645 “Research Infrastructure Development for Interdisciplinary Aging Studies (R21/R33 Clinical Trial Optional)”
- NOT-AG-19-041: Notice of Change of NIA Intent to Fund Awards for RFA-HL-18-023 “Stimulating Access to Research in Residency (StARR) (R38)”
Do you have questions about applying for NIA research grants?Read the NIA Research and Funding Frequently Asked Questions.
Last Updated on April 29, 2020