This alert links to all of the Funding Opportunity Announcements and notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month, giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Funding Opportunities (published in August 2019) by clicking on the links below:
- PAR-19-338: Limited Competition: Renewals of, and Revisions and Resubmissions to, the Longitudinal Early-onset Alzheimer’s Disease Study (LEADS) Cooperative Agreement (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-20-031: Research Education: Short Courses on Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias for the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-20-044: The Biological Mechanisms of Metformin Effects on Aging and Longevity (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- NOT-AG-19-033: Notice of Special Interest: Selective Cell and Network Vulnerability in Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease
- NOT-AG-19-038: Notice to Extend the Expiration Date for PAR-18-644 “Advanced-Stage Development and Utilization of Research Infrastructure for Interdisciplinary Aging Studies (R33 Clinical Trial Optional)”
- NOT-AG-19-039: Notice to Extend the Expiration Date for PAR-18-645 “Research Infrastructure Development for Interdisciplinary Aging Studies (R21/R33 Clinical Trial Optional)”
- NOT-AG-19-041: Notice of Change of NIA Intent to Fund Awards for RFA-HL-18-023 “Stimulating Access to Research in Residency (StARR) (R38)”
Do you have questions about applying for NIA research grants?Read the NIA Research and Funding Frequently Asked Questions.