Welcome to NIA’s monthly funding opportunities email!
This alert links to all of the Funding Opportunity Announcements and notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month, giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Funding Opportunities (published in October 2019) by clicking on the links below:
- Small Research Grant Program for the Next Generation of Researchers in AD/ADRD Research:
- NIA Behavioral and Social Research LEaders in Alzheimer’s Disease and Its Related Dementias (NIA BSR LEADR) (DP1)
- Aging Research Dissertation Awards to Increase Diversity (R36 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (AD/ADRD) (R61/R33 Clinical Trials Optional)
- NOT-AG-19-011: Notice of Special Interest: Administrative Supplements for NIA-VA Mentored Physician-Scientist Award in Alzheimer’s Disease and its Related Dementias (AD/ADRD)
- NOT-AG-19-045: Request for Information (RFI): Need for Biologic Reagents, Imaging, Genetic and Cognitive Behavioral Assessment Tools to Facilitate the Use of Marmosets in Biomedical Research
- NOT-AG-20-001: Notice to Extend the Due Date for Responses to NOT-AG-19-045 Request for Information (RFI): Need for Biologic Reagents, Imaging, Genetic and Cognitive Behavioral Assessment Tools to Facilitate the Use of Marmosets in Biomedical Research
- NOT-AG-20-002: Notice to Change the Titles of PAS-19-391, PAS-19-392, and PAS-19-393
- NOT-AG-20-003: NIA Intervention Testing Program (ITP) Announces Annual Call for Compounds to Test for Anti-Aging Activity in Mice
- NOT-AG-20-004: Notice of Intent to Publish the Reissuance of PAR-18-644 and PAR-18-645 for Research Infrastructure Development for Interdisciplinary Aging Studies (R33 and R21/R33)
- NOT-AG-20-005: Notice to Extend the Expiration Date for PAR-17-032
- NOT-AG-20-007: Notice to Extend the Expiration Date for PAR-17-033
Do you have questions about applying for NIA research grants?Read the NIA Research and Funding Frequently Asked Questions.
Last Updated on April 29, 2020