Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s , related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials finder. Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s , related dementias, and cognitive health?
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Biomarkers and Imaging
- Blood-Brain Barrier Permeability Imaging for Early Alzheimer’s (New York, NY)
- Tau Kinetics in Healthy Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease (St. Louis, MO)
- Using Connectomics to Characterize Risks for Alzheimer’s Disease(Charleston, SC)
Drugs and Supplements
- BPN14770 for Early Alzheimer’s (PICASSO) (multiple sites)
- Valacyclovir for Mild Alzheimer’s Disease (New York, NY)
- Brain Energy Metabolism and Sleep in Adults (Dallas, TX)
- NEW: Cleveland Clinic Healthy Brains Registry (nationwide)—take an online brain health assessment and learn about brain health studies.
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.