Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Biomarkers and Brain Imaging
- Longitudinal Innate Immunity and Aging Study (LIIA) (Aurora, CO)
- Novel Measures for Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention Trials (NoMAD)(multiple sites)
- PET Imaging of Neuroinflammation in Neurodegenerative Diseases(Bethesda, MD)
- Mindfulness Training for Caregivers of People with Dementia (Richmond, VA)
Drugs and Supplements
- Nilotinib for Dementia with Lewy Bodies (Washington, DC)
- Valacyclovir for Mild Alzheimer’s Disease (New York, NY)
Healthy Volunteers – Phase 1 Trials
- AL001 for Frontotemporal Dementia in Healthy Volunteers and People with FTD (multiple sites)
- Assessing J147 for Alzheimer’s in Healthy Volunteers (Overland Park, KS)
- Testing RO7126209 for Alzheimer’s Disease in Healthy Volunteers(Raleigh, NC)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s and related dementias clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.