NIA is pleased to announce Alzheimers.gov, a new website designed to educate and support people whose lives are touched by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. The website serves as the federal government portal for dementia information and resources.
To develop Alzheimers.gov, we collaborated with people living with dementia, caregivers, advocates, researchers, and others to ensure an informative, easy-to-use, and empowering website. We are delighted to share it with you.
Whether you are living with dementia, a family member or friend, health care professional, researcher, or advocate, Alzheimers.gov is designed for you. Explore the website to find:
- Information about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment
- Tips and resources for caregivers and people living with dementia
- Updates on what the federal government is doing to address Alzheimer’s and related dementias
- Clinical trials and studies you can join to help advance ways to treat and prevent dementia
- Resources for health care providers, community and public health workers, and researchers
Explore the new Alzheimers.gov website today.
As part of the new Alzheimers.gov, NIA is renaming this email list to Alzheimers.gov Highlights. You will still receive weekly updates from NIA with research-driven Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias information, resources, clinical trials, and more. We look forward to keeping you connected and informed.