Alzheimer’s disease is a brain disorder that slowly destroys a person’s memory and thinking skills and, eventually, the ability to carry out the simplest tasks. Following a diagnosis, a person with Alzheimer’s or a loved one may have questions about the disease. Frequently asked questions include:
- What are the early signs of Alzheimer’s disease?
- What are the stages of Alzheimer’s disease?
- What are the causes of Alzheimer’s disease?
- Is there a cure for Alzheimer’s disease?
Find answers to these questions and more on NIA’s website.
You may also be interested in:
- Reading about next steps after an Alzheimer’s diagnosis
- Printing or ordering a free copy of Caring for a Person With Alzheimer’s Disease: Your Easy-to-Use Guide
Last Updated on December 10, 2021