Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Online Self-Management Workshop for Rural Dementia Caregivers (San Francisco, CA)
- Individualized Online Care Planning Tool for Family Members of Persons With Dementia (Virginia — multiple locations)
- Telephone Therapy for Alzheimer’s Caregivers (Indianapolis, IN)
Detection and Diagnosis
- Virtual Reality Exercise and Cognitive Training Program to Prevent Alzheimer’s in At-Risk Older Adults (Minneapolis, MN)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide) — get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide) — sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research/study opportunities.
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide) — enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.