Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias, and cognitive health? Learn about new and featured studies below or search for clinical trials and studies near you with the Alzheimers.gov Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details and contact information.
- Cognitive Training for Mild Cognitive Impairment With Insomnia (online)
- In-Home Exercise Game To Improve Cognitive Function and Balance in Older Adults (Houston, TX)
- PET Brain Imaging for Detecting Alzheimer’s Disease (New Haven, CT)
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Dementia Risk in Veterans (Boston, MA)
- Leuprolide Plus Cholinesterase Inhibition To Reduce Neurological Decline in Alzheimer’s (LUCINDA) (multiple locations)
- Pepinemab for Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease (multiple locations)
- Rapamycin for Mild Cognitive Impairment and Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease (San Antonio, TX)
- Safety and Effects of TB006 in Healthy Adults (Long Beach, CA)
- Computer-Based Functional Skills Assessment and Training Program To Improve Daily Functioning in Older Adults (Miami, FL and New York, NY)
- Diabetes Management for African Americans With Mild Cognitive Impairment (Philadelphia, PA)
- Lifestyle Interventions To Decrease Dementia and Diabetes Risk (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Social Interaction for Older Adults With Mild Cognitive Impairment (Ann Arbor, MI)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy — Enroll to track memory and thinking skills, and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry — Get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- Brain Health Registry — Sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible study opportunities for Alzheimer’s and other brain disorders.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 or email email@example.com.