Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Biomarkers and Brain Imaging
- Biomarker Predictors of Memantine Sensitivity (San Diego, CA)
- Novel Measures for Alzheimer’s Disease Prevention Trials (NoMAD) (multiple sites)
- Cognitive Training for Older Caregivers (Rochester, NY)
- Brain Energy for Amyloid Transformation in Alzheimer’s Disease (BEAT-AD) (Winston-Salem, NC)
Detection and Diagnosis
- Aging-Well: Remote Monitoring for Adults at Risk for Alzheimer’s Disease (Minneapolis, MN; Portland, OR)
Drugs and Supplements
- Dominantly Inherited Alzheimer Network Trial Unit (DIAN-TU) (multiple sites)
- ORY-2001 for Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease (ETHERAL-US) (Lake Worth, FL; Princeton, NJ)
- Brain Safe: Reducing Exposure to Drugs Linked to Alzheimer’s (Indianapolis, IN)
- Cognitive Training and Neuroplasticity in Mild Cognitive Impairment (New York, NY; Durham, NC)
- Sleep Intervention to Enhance Cognitive Status and Reduce Beta-Amyloid (SIESTA) (Kansas City, KS)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.