Being creative about your physical activity plans and trying new forms of exercise can keep you motivated. Here are some ideas to help you stay active this spring and summer.
- As the temperatures start to get warm, get your garden ready for spring and summer.
- A bike ride is a great way to enjoy the warmer temperatures.
- Anything can be fun with upbeat music, including spring cleaning!
- Swim laps for a refreshing way to exercise.
- Walk up and down stairs in your home or an air-conditioned space for a cool way to beat the heat.
- Make your own weights with water bottles or other household items.
View more information on how to stay active on NIA’s website.