This alert links to all of the Funding Opportunity Announcements and Notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month, giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Funding Opportunities and Notices (published in January 2021) by clicking on the links below:
- RFA-AG-21-033: Regulation of Brain Regional and Cell Type Specific Proteome Dynamics in Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-21-034: Infectious Etiology of Alzheimer’s Disease (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- RFA-AG-22-006: New Approaches to Identify Neurogenesis and Study its Dynamics in Brain Aging and AD/ADRD (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- RFA-AG-22-008: The Cellular Scale Connectome in Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-21-112: Institutional Training Programs to Advance Translational Research on Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) and AD-Related Dementias (T32)
- PAR-20-317: NIA MSTEM: Advancing Diversity in Aging Research through Undergraduate Education (R25 – Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-21-106: NIA Academic Leadership Career Award (K07 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- PAR-21-109: Early Stage Investigator Research Using Nonhuman Primate (NHP) Models (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- NOT-AG-21-015: Notice of Special Interest (NOSI): Aging-Relevant Behavioral and Social Research on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Do you have questions about NIA’s response to COVID-19 and resources for grantees?Visit the NIA COVID-19 Response webpage.