Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Mobile Training App for Latino Dementia Caregivers (Lynnwood and Seattle, WA)
- Self-Care for Caregivers of People With Frontotemporal Degeneration (Philadelphia, PA)
- Stress and Coping Experiences in Families With Dementia (New Haven, CT)
- Virtual Coaching to Optimize Dementia Caregiver Respite Time (nationwide)
Detection and Diagnosis
- Boston Cognitive Assessment: Online Cognition Testing (nationwide)
- Diagnostic Test for Lewy Body Dementia and Related Diseases (multiple locations)
Drugs and Hormones
- Lenalidomide for Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment (Las Vegas, NV)
- Genetic Characterization of Familial Dementia (Miami, FL)
Lifestyle & Exercise
- Home-Based Music Therapy for Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease (nationwide)
- Juice Capsules for Cognition and Memory (Tuscaloosa, AL)
- Online Group Movement Class for People With Memory Loss and Their Caregivers (San Francisco, CA)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- ResearchMatch — Get information on health studies that match on your interests.
- Synexus HealthyMinds Registry — Enroll to join this study on healthy brain aging with online cognitive tests and games.
- TrialMatch — Sign up to receive email alerts about new clinical trials that match criteria provided.