Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Biomarkers and Brain Imaging
- Skills Training for Caregivers of People With Primary Progressive Aphasia (Chicago, IL)
- Stress Reduction for Partners of People With Early-Stage Dementia (New Haven, CT)
Detection and Diagnosis
Drugs and Hormones
- Pimavanserin for Psychological Symptoms of Dementia (multiple locations)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- CARE Registry — Sign up to learn about studies enrolling Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders for research on dementia, aging, caregiving, and other health topics.
- Cleveland Clinic Healthy Brains Registry — Sign up to take a memory test and receive information about brain health and study opportunities for Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- FTD Disorders Registry — Join to share information and stories about living with frontotemporal degeneration, and receive information about study opportunities.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.