Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Online Support and Skills Training for Dementia Caregivers (Austin, TX)
- Skills Training for LGBT Dementia Caregivers (Atlanta, GA)
- Bryostatin for Moderate or Severe Alzheimer’s Disease (Multiple Locations)
- Donanemab for Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease (Multiple Locations)
- Insulin Delivery for Memory Loss (Winston-Salem, NC)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- FTD Disorders Registry (Nationwide)
- ResearchMatch (Nationwide)
- TrialMatch (Nationwide)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (Nationwide)
- Brain Health Registry (Nationwide)
- Alzheimer Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (Nationwide)
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.