Long-term care covers a group of services that are designed to meet a person’s healthcare needs. These services help people live as independently and safely as possible when they can no longer perform daily activities on their own.
These services may be provided at home by family and friends, in a facility like a nursing home, or in the community.
Visit our website to learn more about the following types of care:
- Home health care
- Homemaker and personal care services
- Friendly visitor and senior companion services
- Senior transportation services
- Emergency medical alert systems
- Adult day care, and more.