Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and Featured Studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Alzheimer’s Disease, Caregiving, and Social Networks (Bethesda, MD, and Memphis, TN)
- Care Partners Program for Alzheimer’s Disease (Miami, FL, and New York, NY)
- Cognitive Training for Older Caregivers (Rochester, NY)
- Mindfulness Training for African American Dementia Caregivers (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Mobile Web-based Behavioral Intervention for Improving Caregiver Well-being (La Jolla, CA)
- Tele-Savvy Education Program for Dementia Caregivers (Atlanta, GA)
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us spread the word!
- Forward this email to anyone who may be interested.
- Share via social media:
Looking for #Alzheimer’s and related dementias #clinicaltrials? Find the latest information here: https://bit.ly/2YiFo8N
- Share this infographic about the benefits of participating:
Together We Make the Difference! Participate in Alzheimer’s and Related Dementias Clinical Research: https://bit.ly/2yOvjFg