Are you caring for an older family member or friend? It can be overwhelming to get started. Check out this new article to get answers to common questions including:
- How do I help organize important paperwork and get affairs in order?
- How can I help my older parents from afar?
- How do I choose a long-term care facility?
- How can we pay for long-term care?
- I’m overwhelmed and exhausted. How can I get a break from caregiving?
- What do I do if I suspect an older person is being mistreated?
Last Updated on April 28, 2020