Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s clinical trials finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Drugs and Supplements
- BHV-4157 for Alzheimer’s Disease (T2 Protect AD) (multiple sites)
- Valacyclovir for Mild Alzheimer’s Disease (New York, NY)
Exercise and Diet
- Exercise in Adults with Mild Memory Problems (EXERT) (multiple sites)
- Multicultural Healthy Diet to Reduce Cognitive Decline (Bronx, NY)
Biomarkers and Diagnosis
- Imaging Inflammation in Alzheimer’s Disease with 11C-ER176 (New York, NY)
- Residential Care Transition for Family Caregivers (Minneapolis, MN)
- Training to Reduce Care-Resistant Behaviors in Alzheimer’s and TBI (NeuroNS-Care) (Birmingham, AL)
Medical Devices and Procedures
- Alzheimer’s, Autism, and Cognitive Impairment Stem Cell Treatment Study (ACIST) (Margate, FL)
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation and Language Therapy for Primary Progressive Aphasia (Baltimore, MD)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Apathy in MCI (North Little Rock, AR)
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Registry (nationwide)—get information and updates about participating in future Alzheimer’s prevention trials.
- GeneMatch (nationwide)—enroll to get matched to Alzheimer’s genetics studies.
- Brain Health Registry (nationwide)—sign up for an online study of brain health and learn about possible research-study opportunities.
- Alzheimer’s Prevention Trials (APT) Webstudy (nationwide)—enroll to track memory and thinking skills and learn about Alzheimer’s trials
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 1-800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.
Last Updated on April 28, 2020