Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s disease, related dementias, and cognitive health? Learn about new and featured studies below or search for clinical trials and studies near you with the Alzheimers.gov Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details and contact information.
- Online Therapy for Caregivers of People With Memory Loss (online)
- Support Program To Reduce Pain Management Stress in Family Caregivers of Hospice Patients With Dementia (Philadelphia, PA)
- Online Memory Training To Promote Independence in Older Adults With Mild Cognitive Impairment (online)
- Smart Reminders To Promote the Use of Home-based Cognitive Training (Tallahassee, FL)
- Improving Function in Older Adults With Chronic Pain and Cognitive Decline (online)
- Video-Based System for Assessing Cognitive Frailty in Older Adults (Houston, TX)
Exercise and Supplements
- BrainPhyt To Improve Cognition in Older Adults (College Station, TX)
- Effects of Resistance Training and Yoga on Cognition in Older Adults (Coral Gables, FL)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- Asian Cohort for Alzheimer’s Disease (ACAD) — Sign up to join a study to identify risk factors associated with Alzheimer’s in people of Asian ancestry.
- MindCrowd — Enroll to take a brief online cognition test and join a registry to be contacted about future research studies on the aging brain.
- Trial-Ready Cohort – Down Syndrome — Enroll to help improve methods for tracking Alzheimer’s progression in people with Down syndrome through cognitive and clinical testing, genetic and biomarker testing, brain imaging, and other tests.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 or email email@example.com.