An Online Hub for Older Adult Resources on the South Side of Chicago
Created by the University of Chicago Medicine’s SHARE Network (Supporting Healthy Aging Resources and Education), this guide contains a list of health resources available for seniors on Chicago’s South Side. The guide is available online and in print form.
How to use the online hub:
To use the online version, visit the SHARE Network website and select a category from the drop-down menu on the left. Clicking the category will take you to information about that topic; clicking the > will take you to additional sub-categories. You can also type a service or resource into the Search Bar above.
Pick up a free printed copy of the resource guide at the following locations:
- 4th Ward Alderman’s Office (435 E 35th St)
- 5th Ward Alderman’s Office (2325 E 71st St)
- Atlas Regional Senior Center
- Chicago Hyde Park Village (Augustana Lutheran Church, 5500 S Woodlawn Ave)
- University of Chicago Senior Outpatient Health Center
- Kroc Center
- University Church (5655 S University Ave)
- University of Chicago Medicine (Goldblatt Pavilion, 860 E 59th)
- Or by contacting the SHARE Network at:
(773) 702-9638, firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated on August 15, 2022