Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Learn about new and featured studies below or search for clinical trials and studies near you with the Alzheimers.gov Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details and contact information.
Biomarkers and Diagnostics
- Alzheimer’s Disease Proteins in the Brain and Blood of Older Adults With Normal Cognition (New Haven, CT)
- Computer-Based Cognition Test To Detect Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease (Miami, FL)
Caregiving and Dementia Behavior
- Lucidity in Severe End-Stage Dementia (New York, NY)
- Online Caregiver Training for Rural Dementia Caregivers in Appalachian Kentucky (online – Kentucky residents only)
- Light and Sound Stimulation for People With Down Syndrome (Cambridge, MA)
- Lomecel-B for Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease (Miami, FL)
Early Detection and Prevention Strategies
- ROAAR-AD Registry for Older African Americans (Miami, FL)
- Sugar Intake and Brain Health in Middle-Aged Adults (Newark, DE)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- ResearchMatch — Sign up to receive information on health studies that match your interests.
- Synexus HealthyMinds Registry — Sign up to enroll in a study on healthy brain aging with online cognitive tests and games.
- TrialMatch — Sign up to receive email alerts about new clinical trials that match criteria provided.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.