Early bird registration is now open for MHA’s 2022 Annual Conference – Forward Together: Recovery, Healing, Hope, to be held June 9-11, 2022! With both an in-person experience in Washington, D.C., and a free virtual option including closed captioning in English and Spanish, MHA’s conference is a chance for everyone to reconnect, learn from experts in the field, and engage with valuable content.
Featuring over 30 in-person and live-streamed workshops, plenary sessions, and special events, our hybrid conference will explore the intersecting equity issues that exist in mental health including:
- COVID-19: Coping With Pandemic Trauma and Recovery
- Storytelling and Community Voices: Sharing Our Mental Health Journeys
- Rest and Self-Care: Interactive Sessions to Encourage Self-Care and Relaxation
- Crisis Response (harm reduction, addiction crisis, peer support, etc.)
- A Way Forward: Alignment for Future Actions in Mental Health
- Identifying and Responding to Equity in Mental Health
Nonprofit and standard registration rates are available for in-person attendance and virtual access is free. We expect to offer CE approval through NASW-VA. All registrations for the event include 30-day access to the online learning platform to complete education and view all the sessions.
Contact Catherine Reynolds, Registration Manager for questions at 703-684-7722