Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Learn about new and featured studies below or search for clinical trials and studies near you with the Alzheimers.gov Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details and contact information
- Problem-Solving Training for Dementia Caregivers (Dallas and Edinburg, TX)
- Psychological and Immune System Health in Dementia Caregivers (Stony Brook, NY)
- Understanding the Experiences of Family Caregivers of People With Dementia in Virginia (online and telephone-based – Virginia residents only)
- Comparison of Donanemab and Aducanumab for Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease (TRAILBLAZER-ALZ 4) (multiple locations)
- Escitalopram To Reduce Amyloid in Older Adults With Depression (New York and Orangeburg, NY)
- Insulin Nasal Spray To Reduce Alzheimer’s Disease Risk in African Americans (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Valacyclovir for Mild Alzheimer’s Disease (Phoenix, AZ, and New York, NY)
- Physical and Mental Exercise Game for Mild Cognitive Impairment (Clifton Park, NY)
- Sleep Therapy To Improve Cognition in People With Early-Stage Alzheimer’s Disease (San Francisco, CA)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- CARE Registry for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders — Sign up to learn about studies enrolling Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders for research on dementia, aging, caregiving, and other health topics.
- Cleveland Clinic Healthy Brains Registry — Sign up to take an optional memory test and receive information about brain health and study opportunities for Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- FTD Disorders Registry — Join to share information and stories about living with frontotemporal degeneration and receive information about study opportunities and research updates.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.