Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Learn about new and featured studies below or search for clinical trials and studies near you with the Alzheimers.gov Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
- Brain Imaging for Obesity and Alzheimer’s Disease Risk (St. Louis, MO)
- Hydrogen Sulfide as a Blood Biomarker for Cognitive Impairment (Shreveport, LA)
- rTMS and Cognitive Training To Slow Cognitive Decline in Alzheimer’s Disease (Morgantown, WV)
- Transcranial Electrical Stimulation To Improve Memory in Older Adults (Albuquerque, NM)
Caregiving and Symptom Management
- Brexpiprazole for Agitation in Alzheimer’s (multiple locations)
- Cannabidiol Oil for Agitation in People With Alzheimer’s Disease (Norfolk, VA)
- Remote Assessment of Early-Stage Dementia Care Needs (Portland, OR)
- Storytelling To Reduce Depression and Anxiety in Family Caregivers (Columbia, MO)
Soluble Corn Fiber for Cognitive Health (Urbana, IL)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- Asian Cohort for Alzheimer’s Disease — Sign up to join a study to identify risk factors associated with Alzheimer’s in people of Asian ancestry.
- MindCrowd — Enroll to take a brief online cognition test and join a registry to be contacted about future research studies on the aging brain.
- Trial-Ready Cohort – Down Syndrome — Enroll to take cognitive and clinical tests to help improve methods for tracking Alzheimer’s disease progression in people with Down syndrome.
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated on December 10, 2021