Alzheimers.gov is now available in Spanish! The website serves as the federal government portal for dementia information and resources. Whether you are living with dementia, a family member or friend, health care professional, researcher, or advocate, Alzheimers.gov is designed for you. Explore the website to find:
- Information about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias, including causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment
- Tips and resources for caregivers and people living with dementia
- Updates on what the federal government is doing to address Alzheimer’s and related dementias
- Clinical trials and studies you can join to help advance ways to treat and prevent dementia
- Resources for health care providers, community and public health workers, and researchers
Explore the Alzheimers.gov website in Spanish today. Spread the word by retweeting this post on Twitter or sharing NIA’s Facebook post.You can also sign up for monthly email updates in Spanish! Starting in January 2022, NIA will begin sharing monthly tips on healthy aging, caregiving, and Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Sign up here.
Last Updated on December 9, 2021