Interested in volunteering for research on Alzheimer’s, related dementias, and cognitive health? Search for clinical trials and studies near you with NIA’s Clinical Trials Finder.
New and featured studies
Click on the trial name for details, including contact information.
Biomarkers and Brain Imaging
- Alzheimer’s Biomarkers Consortium-Down Syndrome (multiple sites)
- Tau PET Imaging for Primary Progressive Aphasia (Chicago, IL)
- Online Training for Alzheimer’s Caregivers (San Antonio, TX)
- Stress Management for Dementia Caregivers (Cleveland, OH)
- Advance Care Planning for People With Cognitive Impairment (multiple locations — MD)
Drugs and Hormones
- CORT108297 for People at Increased Risk for Alzheimer’s (Baltimore, MD)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation To Improve Cognition and Stress Resilience (Charlestown, SC)
- Near-Infrared Stimulation for Mild Cognitive Impairment (Gainesville, FL)
Featured Registries and Matching Services
- ResearchMatch— Sign up to receive information on health studies that match your interests
- Synexus HealthyMinds Registry— Sign up to enroll in a study on healthy brain aging with online cognitive tests and games
- TrialMatch— Sign up to receive email alerts about new clinical trials that match criteria provided
Get more information about these and other Alzheimer’s clinical trials online. Or, call the ADEAR Center at 800-438-4380 (toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.