This alert links to all of the Notices published by the National Institute on Aging at NIH in the previous month, giving researchers and trainees a heads up about what’s new.
Read about the latest NIA Notices (published in September 2020) by clicking on the links below:
- NOT-AG-20-034: Notice of Special Interest: Alzheimer’s-focused administrative supplements for NIH grants that are not focused on Alzheimer’s disease
- NOT-AG-20-041: Notice of Special Interest: Advancing the Science of Geriatric Palliative Care
- NOT-AG-20-043: Notice of Special Interest: Administrative Supplements for NIA-VA Mentored Physician-Scientist Award in Alzheimer’s Disease and its Related Dementias (AD/ADRD)
- NOT-AG-20-050: Notice of Change to RFA-AG-21-016 “Planning Projects for Clinical Trials on Effects of Sustained Reductions in Caloric Intake and Related Dietary Practices in Younger and Older Persons (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)”
- NOT-AG-20-052: Notice of Change in Application Types Allowed for PAR-19-070 – Research on Current Topics in Alzheimer’s Disease and Its Related Dementias (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)