The Healthy Brain Aging Conference brings the latest information on research-based recommendations for decreasing risk for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Managing the risk for Alzheimer’s disease
- Exercise and brain health
- Sleep, circadian rhythms and cognitive function
- Culinary choices to optimize brain health
- Current and future pharmacological treatments
- Link between age-related hearing loss and cognition
- Anti-aging interventions
- U.S. POINTER trial:
CE credit is available for the following professions: Nurses, Professional/Clinical Counselors, Clinical Psychologists, Nursing Home Administrators, Social Workers, and Dietitians/Nutrition Counselors.
Questions regarding registration? Contact the Office of Continuing Professional Development at 217-545-7711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
General Questions? Contact Michelle Davidson at 545-7204 or Greg Kyrouac at 545-7199 or CADRDevents@siumed.edu
For your patients and families, there will be a FREE event on Tuesday, May 7, from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Click here for more information.
Last Updated on April 29, 2020