Discussing memory concerns with your patients can be difficult. Alzheimer’s and other dementias are complex, and patients often have a lot of questions and concerns.
To help you prepare for these visits, the Alzheimer’s Association® presents Challenging Conversations About Dementia.
The five-module online course covers:
- Counseling the Worried Well Patient: Review of Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Risk Factors
- Diagnosing the Cause of Dementia: Why Is This Important?
- The Road Ahead to a Differential Diagnosis: What Can the Patient Expect?
- Caring for a Patient Newly Diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease: What Needs to be Addressed?
- Driving Retirement: Challenging Conversations in Community Mobility
In this free course, you’ll receive information to confidently approach the detection, diagnostic and care-planning process for your patients with cognitive impairment and dementia.
Complete this course at alz.org/FreeCME.