Upcoming webinar: Tools for Financial Caregivers in Illinois
January 12, 2017
2:00-3:00 p.m. Central Time
Millions of Americans are managing money or property for a loved one who is unable to pay bills or make financial decisions. These financial caregivers may be agents under a power of attorney, guardians of property or other fiduciaries.
To help financial caregivers in Illinois, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Office for Older Americans has created easy-to-understand Managing Someone Else’s Money guides with information and resources specific to Illinois.
Join a free webinar on January 12 to learn more about these guides and how you can help people acting as financial fiduciaries for older adults and adults with disabilities. Speakers include:
• Honorable Patricia Banks, Presiding Judge, Elder Law and Miscellaneous Remedies Division, Circuit Court of Cook County
• Jonathan Lavin, President and CEO, AgeOptions
• Wendy Cappelletto, Supervising Attorney, Cook County Public Guardian
• Naomi Karp, Senior Policy Analyst, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Office for Older Americans
To register for this event:
1. Go to:
2. Enter the conference number and passcode.
3. Provide your information for the event leader and then click submit.
• To join the webinar, please click on the following link at the time of the webinar: https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join.php?i=PWXW2339963&p=CFPB&t=c (No RSVP required)
• If that link does not work, you can also access the webinar by clicking https://www.mymeetings.com/nc/join/ and enter the following information:
o Conference number: 2339963
o Audience passcode: 144022
• AUDIO PARTICIPATION ACCESS:
o Toll Free Number: 1-888-795-5920
o Passcode: 5082358
WebEx Required Download:
To use WebEx for your operator-assisted conferences, presenters and participants alike must have the WebEx Event Manager installed prior to joining. To download the Event Manager, see the instructions on the WebEx Downloads page.
If you have any questions or need any additional information please contact Tami Sieckman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-435-7121.