Here are some things to try:
- Learn a new skill.
- Stay involved in activities that can help both the mind and body.
- Volunteer in your community, at a school, or at your place of worship.
- Spend time with friends and family.
- Use memory tools such as big calendars, to-do lists, and notes to yourself.
- Put your wallet or purse, keys, and glasses in the same place each day.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol.
- Get help if you feel depressed for weeks at a time.
Visit the ADEAR website to get more tips and learn about what to do if you start noticing memory problems.
Last Updated on April 28, 2020